Donators and Sponsors
Recent donations have supported our work greatly. We would like to honestly thank both private pesons and institutions for the noble gifts.
- Prof. Dr. Ursula Schädler Saub – books for our library
- Josef Schirò – books for our library and proofe reading
- Christa Baan - proofe reading (English)
- Oleg Filippov - profe resding (English and Russian)
- Patricia Chan - profe reading (English)
- Beatrix Krapfenbaue - promotion of the further education courses
- Kunstverein Horn – furniture
- P. Pavel, Horn – Polish language
- Ingolf Schwan – maintenance of the webpage
- Museumsverein Horn – coffee machine
- Istituto Centrale per il Restauro e la Conservazione del Patrimonio Archivistico e Librario - books for our library
- Niederösterreich-Werbung sponsors the accomodation costs for the speakers
- Die Niederösterreichische Versicherung
- Kunstverein Horn sponsors piano concert by Astrid Spitznagel on the second evening of the conference
- entfeuchter.at.gmbh sponsors the dehumidifier for the library room during the concert
- Austrian Federal Ministry for Science and Research (Bundesministerium für Wissenschaft und Forschung, Wien) sponsors the preprints of the conference
- Dorotheum Vienna sponsors the preprints of the conference
- Schempp Bestandserhaltung GmbH sponsors the coffee for a brake
- Japico Feinpapier
- Optik Kainz lent a microscope for the parchment assesment course
- Horn Grammar school lent 3 microscopes for the parchment assesment course
- Berger Printing Press sponsored our library catalogue
Partners of the conference "New Approaches to Book and Paper Conservation" were
Furthermore we honestly thank for the numerous donations of books we got during the conference.
Autohaus Lehr sponsors us constantly by providing cars for transport of cultural heritage. We honestly thank the Autohaus Lehr.
Draeger company sponsors the Ethyleneoxide measurement int he Project "Men and Books".We thank warmly for this.